4.7 billion searchable sites make up 10% of the web; the other 90% is dedicated to the dark web. Within that environment, there is a thriving economy where everything is for sale: sex, armies , and code for hire. Well-known companies buy and sell for governments and NGO’s (non-governmental organizations) boutique companies and consultants are the main suppliers of goods.
Jacob Costa’s ex-wife, Simone Johns, owned one of those boutique companies, not that he knew that until two days ago when Simone died in a car crash, and Jacob received a cryptic email telling him to protect the child, he didn’t know they had.Accompanied by his romantic and business partner Isabella Nunez, Jacob goes to meet his child for the first time and discovers he is the sole beneficiary of Simone’s company, whose last sale posted on the dark web for 85 million dollars.
The problem is, the code was to take over an air traffic control tower. The code is missing, the money is missing, and his family has been kidnapped. Now he has to deliver the code, save his child and find a way to keep his partner from walking away from his new family.
Sign up for the Chad Bishop Newsletter